PHP Developer (f/m)next level GmbH, Germany , Bremen
If you can’t make it to the gig of your favorite band, just give the opportunity to a fellow enthusiast. To connect music buffs our client serves 21 countries with his stable, secure and blazingly fast e-commerce platform for the entertainment sector. Be part of a new Scrum team which is working on an innovative centralized service for ticket trading.
You get to take on a leading role as a PHP Developer (f/m). Your main endeavors will be test-driven development and the evaluation of new technologies and solutions. Head off to Bremen, where a professional and fun opportunity awaits that will provide your PHP skills with just the right playing ground.
- be part of a diverse multicultural team with great ambition
- you will get to work on one of the most sophisticated high-traffic systems
- expand your expertise while working on complex and demanding scenarios
- your input is an essential ingredient for the international expansion of the service
- enjoy great freedom as you can unleash all your technical creativity
- on top of everything you are treated to a nice package of compensation and additional benefits
Your Key Responsibilities:
- you will take part in the agile and test-driven PHP enterprise development
- new technologies need your attention as you evaluate them precisely for adoption
- as the technical project lead for your applications you take part in the design of new features from the very beginning
- and you keep an eye out for opportunities to optimize the current applications and processes
- automation is your thing – you establish it whenever you deem it valuable
- you already have experience in the development of demanding websites
- however complex the scenario – your PHP prowess always gets you to the core of the problem
- Behat and PHPUnit are your tools of choice
- HTML and CSS? just basics!
- the fun starts with SQL and NoSQL technologies in distributed systems (MongoDB, Redis, Cluster)
- framework-wise you rely on Symfony2 and/or Zend
- und Sie konnen eine kleine Deutsch (or are at least willing to learn)
- an absolute plus are skills with Java and/or C++
- a Zend certificate wouldn’t be bad, either
- and, oh boy, would it be nice if you were into Node.js, Selenium and Continuous Delivery
This is just the right time to explore the possibilities of a new career path in Bremen. Should all this really appeal to you, I’m looking very forward to your application – just register on the site or send it via email.
next level GmbH