Platform Web DeveloperGamma Entertainment, Canada , Montreal, Quebec
Company Description :
Gamma Entertainment is a company specialized in multimedia and e-commerce. We operate within 2 main activities: contextual advertising and entertainment products on the Internet. Gamma is a young and dynamic company with 150 employees, with plans for further expansion. Gamma offers a dynamic work environment, competitive salaries, RRSP possibilities, a complete collective insurance package, flexible schedule, paid training, free parking, active social club and much more!
Design architectures, load testing, optimization, test-driven development (TDD), finding elegant solutions to complex problems are the criteria for your dream job? Well, this job exists and it is here that you can find it! And if you're not afraid of scratching to understand and put your hands dirty is part of your qualities, it is likely that we're seeking for you!
We are currently seeking for a developer to join our platforme team. The primary responsibility is to develop tools and methodologies designed to support marketing efforts and our developers. The platforme team's efforts are dedicated to find technologies that meet the needs of our clients and to implement them effectively. The team supports and advises many architectural decisions and ensures cohesion between new technologies and new developments.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Programmer at heart, invested by reliability and performance of your code, you will:
• Analyze, write and test code that you take pride in
• Communicate on a regular basis and effectively your progress with your team
• Participate in code reviews with your peers and improve yourself continuously
• Share with a motivated, talented and autonomous team
• Propose or even promote any development process improvement
• Participate in development teams training and produce the required documentation for projects.
Your application will be considered if you have these qualifications:
• At least 4 years' experience with PHP5, Mysql, Apache, Linux
• Experience with Zend Framework 1.x, Doctrine 1.x, JQuery
• Experience with complex architectures (load balancing, replication, redundancy, deployment, SOA)
• Mastery of object-oriented development and design patterns
• Knowledge of Agile (Scrum) principles and practices
• Knowledge of software engineering practices such as TDD
• Bachelor degree in Computer science or equivalent degree/experience
Salary based on experience.